COVID 19 Policy
At this time, we are open for business as usual for new and pre-owned vehicle sales, schedules service appointments, walk-in service needs, and part sales.
We have implemented precautions in accordance with the guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including:
· Stocking the dealerships with soap, alcohol-based sanitizers, and sanitary wipes.
· Increasing the frequency of surface cleaning and disinfecting within the dealership.
· Posting additional safety guides for proper hand-washing techniques.
· Requesting that our personnel temporarily refrain from shaking hands and follow social distancing guidelines
· Implementing procedures that encourage personnel to stay home if they are feeling unwell in any way.
· Mandating measures across all operations such as restricting business travel, postponing all meetings, and reporting any personal travel outside of North America.
· Sharing frequent updates with all personnel to ensure we are all doing our part to minimize the impact of COVID-19
We continue to monitor all updates closely. If you have an appointment scheduled with us, please rest assured we respect your time and will contact you immediately if anything changes.
If you feel more comfortable working with us from the comfort of your home, we encourage you to use our website to view our new and used inventory and we can support your needs remotely. This includes scheduling and coordinating test drives remotely. We can even complete your entire purchase or lease transaction while you stay in the comfort and convenience of your home.
Thank you for trusting CARGAZA with all your vehicle's needs. You can rest assured that we will communicate quickly and transparently with you as always. In the meantime, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.